I made it! Thirty days of thankfulness! Tonight, I am thankful that tomorrow is the beginning of December, the most fun month of the year! My son is so excited about Christmas and I am equally as excited to share everything about Christmas with him. I am looking forward to decorating our tree, going to look at Christmas lights, making cookies for Santa, everything!! Brody looks at everything with his eyes wide open and so innocently. There are no signs of regret or sadness. I get a little envious sometimes when I see the pureness in his eyes because I would do anything to be that free and peaceful again. He talks about Rudolph and Santa like he has known them for years and he believes in them whole heartedly. It's just so sweet. It reminds me of this song....."Don't ever grow up" by Taylor Swift. I just heard this song for the first time yesterday. I could relate as a woman...and I could relate as a mother....
http://youtu.be/da0JBKlyu8Q
No comments:
Post a Comment