Today I am thankful that this month is almost over, because I've got to hand it to you, posting something every day has been a challenge! But it did make me stop for just a bit to think about what I am thankful for and for that in itself I am thankful. There were many things that I thought of that I didn't post about but I did realize that I appreciate them none the less.
I'm learning that you truly never know what the future holds, you just have to have faith. I'm not too proud to admit that I've lost faith from time to time, but something always happens that tends to pull me back around. I believe in fate and believe that God surrounds you with exactly the people that you need in your life at exactly the time you need them. I am so thankful for my family, that supports me and loves without judgement and friends that are as equal in my heart as my family. Even on my worse day, things could always be much worse......I am completely thankful that they are not....
No comments:
Post a Comment