Saturday, November 5, 2011
Day # 5
Among my many duties, grocery shopping is not on the top of the list of fun things to do on my weekend, especially with a 3 year old boy who doesn't like it much either. On the trip to my local superstore this morning, in one hour, I saw a total of 3 grown women shopping in their pajamas. Yes, folks, that right, I said three! I chuckled to myself when I saw the first one, in spider web pajamas, and white summer sandals, which looked like she had been wearing them since Halloween. The second one, obviously had just rolled herself out of bed 5 minutes prior to coming out in public. By the time I saw the third I was tempted to ask her what exactly was she thinking! I mean come on! Have these women no pride or shame?! It was quite obvious that none of them had taken a shower, then I wondered if they had even taken the time to brush their teeth. Probably not....so being the germ-a-phobe that I am, I am thankful today for hand sanitizer and I'm most thankful for having the common sense and decency to go out in public clean and properly dressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment