Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Day # 22
Today I realized that one year tomorrow one of my dearest high school friends was killed in a car accident. She was one of my best friends from the minute I started high school. We learned to drive together, sneak out together, went to prom together, cheered together, graduated together....everything about high school that was fun, Denise was there, in every memory. She was always positive, always laughing, always smiling, that was just Denise. It was such a tragedy that her life was taken so young, so quickly, so unexpectedly. She was married and a mother, I was completely devastated to think about their loss. It's hard to believe that it's been a year already. I think about her family, her parents, her husband, her children with a heavy heart this Thanksgiving. So today, I am thankful for the all years, the laughs, the memories I shared with Denise....my high school experience would not have been the same without her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment