Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day # 26

Today I am thankful for the time that I got to spend with my nieces, Eve & Molly, this evening at dinner.  It's just amazes me how quickly they have grown from little toddlers to teenagers.  They used to talk about the Littlest Pet Shop animals and now they talk about boys and bullies.  They have grown into sweet, loving young ladies and I am so proud of them both.  It frightens me to think of the speed in which it seems they have matured into young ladies when I relate it to my son.  Right now he is so excited about Santa Claus and snow and to think of him being their age in the short time it seemed to have taken the girls to get there....terrifies me.  It seems like I was just at my nieces first birthday party, seems like Brody was just born, seems like I was just a child myself, excited for Santa to come.  In this fast paced world...I'm thankful for realizing you have got to slow down and notice the world that is growing right in front of your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment