Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Day #2
So, I have been thinking about this whole being "thankful" idea today and all the things that I plan to write about in the future and I found myself, throughout the day, thinking of all the little things that I should be thankful for. At first I was thinking about how am I going to come up with thirty things, interesting things, to write about. Of course I am thankful for my family, my home, my job, warmth and water, there is no question about that. But as I was sitting at my desk I thought "Wow! I am thankful for whomever invented that stapler, that paper clip, and that hole puncher!" It sounds crazy, I know, I can actually hear some of you rolling your eyes right now. But seriously, think about how many times a day you use those things and then think about if you had to do your job without all of those little inventions! So today, I am thankful for all those people out there who had ideas and the drive and put them to use to make my life a little easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment