Monday, November 28, 2011
Day # 28
There is no time that my world is more at peace than when my son is asleep in my arms. I know there will come a day when the sound of my heartbeat will not send my son off to his slumber. And though at times it seems as a burden, having to lay with him for him to sleep, I know one day that all will end. As I reflect on the past few years, how he is ever changing, how fast this life is moving by, I realize that in just a few short years I will be saying how I wished he would let me hold him in my arms, how I wish that he could fit in my arms again. Today I am so thankful for these moments as a mother that only I can share with my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment