Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day # 8

So, I was thinking of starting this off by saying that I am thankful that I didn't smack, punch, stab, kick, or run over anyone today, but then thought that might sound a bit harsh.  I'm really not a violent person, for the most part.  Then, I was thinking that I was thankful that I was so mentally and emotionally exhausted, that on the way home from work, I didn't burst into full blown road rage because the older gentleman driving in front of me in his Cadillac, talking on his cellphone, was going 15 mph under the speed limit.  After that, I wasn't really sure that I was thankful for anything today.  Then I was disappointed in myself for feeling that way because as soon as Brody saw me, he smiled so genuinely at me, that within that second, all the pains of the day melted away.  So with that, I am thankful for that moment that Brody brought me back to down to earth and I realized that I am the luckiest woman in the world to have that little boy love me like he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment