Monday, December 19, 2011

Catch up....

I didn't realize just how much time has passed since I last wrote.  To put it lightly, things have been completely hectic.  But we have been trying to do our normal holiday preparations.  We have had pictures taken with Santa, had breakfast with Santa, saw Santa in the Christmas parade, talked to Santa on the telephone, watched Santa in movies....pretty much all things Santa.  My son is completely thrilled about Christmas and I am realizing that in just a few days the bribery of what I will tell Santa, or what Santa will see, will be coming to an end, which saddens me but I have just about exhausted that threat anyway.  So I guess it all works out in the end.  I am anxiously waiting to see Brody first thing Christmas morning!  I'm hoping that some of that youthful joy and Christmas magic rubs off on me, because I sure could use it these days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment