Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day # 10

I would to apologize for the brief interruption in my blogging, I did post my Day # 9 on my facebook page, so I have not failed in my daily thankfulness challenge. 

Today, I am most thankful for my friends.  Now, I'm not talking about the 300 facebook friends that I never talk to or see.  I'm talking about the few true friends that I have, that know me, the me that sometimes lurks beneath the surface.  The one, that with just one look knows exactly what I am thinking or feeling.  The one, that despite she is one the other side of the country, always seems to send me a text right when I need her. The one that makes me laugh, even days after the joke has been told.   I truly believe that the heavens send you who you need at certain points in your life, to get through the tough times, to teach you new things, to share life's moments and make new memories.  I cherish these friendships and seriously couldn't imagine my life without them.  I recently found a quote that reads "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." If this is true, then I have a very small solar system of friends in my world and I am completely happy with that and wouldn't want it any other way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment