Friday, November 4, 2011
Day # 4
This morning I woke, just wondering what the day had in store for me. I get out of the shower and after I blow dry my hair and I see this one hair standing straight up on top. I take a lean in closer to the mirror and what do I see?! A GRAY HAIR! I literally had to pick my mouth off the sink when I saw this thing! I don't feel old enough to have a gray hair, but it's there, in all it's silver glory. As I was beginning to slide into one of my moods, it hit me like a ton of bricks! This is what I am thankful for today. "How can anyone be thankful for a gray hair?" you say? Well, because it made me realize how fast my life is going by me and how probably too soon in the future my whole head will be full of gray hairs. It reminded me that I needed to stop wasting time and take full advantage of tomorrow. So thank you little gray....I'm sorry I jerked out of my head so quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment