Friday, November 1, 2013

Day #1

Two years ago, in November, I wrote about what I was thankful for each day.  I have decided to do it again this year because I have so much to be thankful for!  So much has changed, just in the last year.  Today I have been trying to decide just which blessing I will write about on my first entry for this year and let me tell you, it's been truly hard to decide.  But I must give all my thanks to the good Lord.  He wakes me up every morning, He surrounds me with the absolute best family and friends I could ever have, He loves me, forgives me, provides everything I need in this life and thereafter. 
He gave me my son and keeps him healthy and happy and thriving.  We have a roof over our head and we are fed.  He gives us beautiful leaves on the trees and gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, especially this time of year.  Many times, I get down and my faith will waiver, but I continue to pray and He always provides.  He has carried me through the roughest of storms and picked me up off the floor when I was on my knees sobbing and crying.  He kept me strong when I was weak and lonely and reminded me of what was really important and worth the strength to carry on.
So, thank you Lord, on this first day of November, for my son, my family, my bestest friends,  my home, my career, the past, the present and for the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment