Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day #7

Today I am thankful that Brody draws me a picture every day.  I get one every evening when I pick him up after work.  I have saved everything that he has made a mark on since he could even hold a pen.  I have every school paper from Preschool and so far in Kindergarten.  I know I will need to stop collecting all of those at some point but right now they are all so original and he is so proud of all the work he does, it's just hard not keep them.  I have them all over the fridge and all over my desk at work.  I hope he never gets bored with drawing what he sees in his wild imagination and I hope the excitement he greets me with when presenting me with a new piece of artwork never dulls. 

Here are just a few that are currently being displayed.  Makes my heart smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment