Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day# 22

Today I am thankful that my middle niece Molly came over to spend the night with us.  I haven't seen her since summer and she is always a pleasure to have stay with us.  She is thirteen, sweet, quiet, loves to write and loves music.  She loves her cousin Brody, although she was pretty sick of him by the time Saturday rolled around.  We watched Hotel Transylvania Friday night and went to the mall and Barnes & Noble shopping on Saturday.  She helped me volunteer at the craft table at Brody's school for their annual holiday fundraising fair.  She's a very thoughtful and caring young lady.  I know she takes a back seat to her older sister sometimes but she deserves her own time to shine and I have every faith in her that she will.  It's pretty cool that I turn up Ed Sheeran and we both start belting out the songs, never missing a word.  She maybe a One Direction "fangirl" but she will always be my little Molly Squally.

No comments:

Post a Comment