Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day #14

Today I am grateful for this time of year, with the upcoming holidays, visiting family, decorating,  eating, snow, a new year of endless possibilities. Starting September through New Years, this is my favorite time of year. Slightly a long stretch but September kicks off fall with lots of family birthdays, into October & I just love Halloween,  next Thanksgiving full of great food & family, into Christmas! I love being a mother & an aunt during this time of year. I embrace every holiday with decorations & fun activities.  It is my busiest time of the year at work & it includes long, stressful hours but somehow I manage to keep the holiday spirit within & share that with Brody. He is at the most exciting age for Christmas & we are super excited to see Santa, get our tree, make Christmas gifts, watch movies & watch it snow. I love the hustle & bustle of the season & equally enjoy the cold, crisp winter nights where the sky is so clear & cold. I love living in Virginia where the summers are hot, the fall is gorgeous with colors & winter is snowy & magical. I am so thankful for my family & friends I will be spending these times with making memories & remembering holidays past and totally indulging in looking through my sons eyes & discovering all the magic of Christmas all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment