Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Day #13
Today I am thankful for my friends. I have THE best friends ever! I have super close friends who know what I feel way deep down, who know my secrets, who have seen me cry, who have prayed with me, who no matter what I can text or call when I need to. I have a far away friend who I met at one of the worse times of our lives, discovering our first born babies had clubfeet. Whom we have bonded & share a deep admiration & love despite the 2,000+ miles between us. I have new friends that make me laugh & inspire me. I have friends who I only see occasionally but we can pick up right where we left off last. I have old friends from school that I can keep up thanks to social networking. I have friends I have made through my sons school. I have friends of all backgrounds, religions, shapes, colors & sizes. I have friends who know way too much about me and others that only know what little I share. But each of my friends hold a special place in my heart, I love them ALL, my life would not be the same with out each of these special people in my life, no matter how big or little the role they play. I have truly been blessed with some of the most spectacular friendships during this life & I am so deeply thankful for that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment