Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Day #5
Today I am very thankful for my job. It is very stressful this time of year with all my deadlines mounting but I work with a great bunch of people and though the days can be fast paced and long, they are filled with laughter and hard working people! I am thankful that I don't have to travel or have an extensive schedule. I work close to home and can spend my lunch hour at home or running errands, I am home right after work and don't have far to go when I'm running behind in the mornings and between work and home is my sons school so I'm close to either all day. It's a win win all the way around. I'm very thankful for the blessing of a good job, as I know there are many out there that can't say the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment