Friday, November 8, 2013
Day #8
Today I am thankful that I have any hair left on my head! I was cleaning my upstairs bathroom and little while ago and had lit a candle and set it on the sink. I had cleaned the sink, toilet, had swept and mopped the floor, emptied the trash can...almost finished. I was going over everything with one final Clorox wipe and was leaning over wiping the front of the sink cabinet. I started to smell hair burning and I realized it was MY hair!! I had my hair curly today so I had put some product on it this morning and I'm not sure if that made it worse or not but I had a singed streak of fried, frizzled little nubs of hair about 6 inches long down the side of head!!! I literally could have lost all my hair! Scared me too death! I am very thankful the damage was minimal and I have learned that a candle sitting on the bank of the sink is less dangerous than the front!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment