Today I am thankful for Brody's cousin Tizer spending the night with us Saturday night. The boys are 2.5 years apart and they are so funny to be around when they are playing. They come up with the funniest ideas and I love to hear them talk to each other when they don't think I can hear. They fight like siblings but love each other very much. I love having Tizer or Cabela spend the night and I can pile all the kids up in the bed and especially love to see them all in the morning when they wake up and realize they are here with us. Tizer calls Brody "Brod" and it's so sweet. "Come on Brod! Let's go pway in your wroom Brod" and of course Brody as the older and wiser cousin "Now Tizer, I am the adult and you will do what I say!" This morning they were helicopter pilots flying through the jungle trying to kill the big T-rex that was running wild. All the chopper noises, along with the screaming, stomping T-rex, it was quite entertaining!
I remember years ago talking with my sister-in-law (aka: my sister/bff) about having our babies and it's really come full circle for us both. We have our babies, who love each other, who we see several times a week, it's great and I couldn't ask for more! I love those babies like they were my own and so glad the cousins get to grow up close in age and close in heart. It's truly one of those life long dreams that have come true for me and I am completely blessed and thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment