Monday, November 4, 2013

Day #4

Today I am thankful that tomorrow is Election and the constant harassment of phone calls will end!  Every year it seems to get worse with the phone calls, mail, and advertisements.  Instead of having prerecorded messages, they should have a poll that asks if anyone has ever changed their vote because of a prerecorded phone call, mailed advertisement or commercial.  I can only assume that they are banking on the people who have not taken the time to educate themselves on the candidates or issues and when they blindly go to the polls, they see a name on the ballet and recall hearing that name on a message and decide to vote for them because they vaguely remember that name.  Sad, but most likely true.  Don't get me wrong, I love politics, I've never missed an election but come on....8 prerecorded messages in two days?!   

No comments:

Post a Comment