Monday, November 11, 2013

Day #11

Today I am very thankful I got to spend the afternoon with my dearest best friend shopping for her wedding dress with her daughter and friends. I never really got to experience that when I got married.  I headed into the dress shop, alone, and headed straight for the clearance rack when looking for my wedding dress.  Today was fun, full of laughs and was nice to just spend some time with girlfriends, sharing this special day with this very special woman.  It made me look forward to her wedding even more!  So thankful for her friendship and sharing so much of our lives together.  We have so much more to share and I look forward to it.  She is one of my friends that became family;  that you don't have to put make up on for, or clean up the house for and we are just as happy sitting on the couch watching a movie as we are going out to dinner together.  A no-frills friendship that began several years ago.  We have shared laughs, sadness, heartbreak, love, hate, blood, sweat & tears, literally. We share a deep love for our children and they have grown up together thus far.  I am so grateful for our friendship and love and the life moments that we have shared and have yet to share with each other, be good or bad, we will always be friends, forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment