It is Easter Sunday morning, Brody is relieved that the Easter Bunny came and delivered him some pretty good stuff. He was really stressing over it because he went to bed at 9:17pm last night and thought the bunny had hopped over our house because he was still awake. He broke the helicopter the Easter Bunny brought him in less than 2 minutes...El Destructo at his finest.
He was whispering all the way down the stairs, thinking the E.B. may still be in the house. He was so excited about E.B. coming and what he might leave for him. We made it down the stairs and saw the goodies on the couch and Brody was happy! He was showing me everything and said he was most pleased with the helicopter! He stopped and looked up toward the sky and blew kisses up saying "you get a million kisses Easter Bunny!" Such a sweet, pure hearted child.
He was sitting in the floor playing and it hit me...I didn't record any of that! Totally absorbed in the moment & didn't even think about it! There are so many times I wish I would have recorded or taken pictures (even though I take a lot of pictures!) before the moment is gone and is but a memory I have to hold onto forever.
I hope when I die and go to Heaven there is a "life movie" I can watch of all these precious moments that being too caught up in the moment I forgot to record. I know God watches over Brody & I and I hope one day to see what He sees as our lives hurry by. Wouldn't it be great to sit in my newly perfected body and watch all these moments, the moments that define me and bring me joy here on earth, on a big screen in Heaven!
Happy Easter Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment