Why can't he just be what I need him to be?
Why can't he change?
Why can't he see?
Am I really strong enough to do this?
What is more important?
How will this effect everyone?
How will he feel about this?
Will this work?
Why isn't this working?
Am I not important enough?
Is he not important enough?
What is more important?
Am I really strong enough to do this?
Why doesn't he get it?
When is it going to change?
Why isn't this working?
Why can't he see?
Am I doing the right thing?
Will I regret this?
Why doesn't he just stop?
Why is he intentionally hurting me?
Why I am the bad guy?
Why can't everyone see?
Why is no one listening?
Why can't he just change?
Am I really strong enough to do this?
Why isn't this working?
Why am I being punished?
How much longer will this last?
Why can't I stop crying?
Is this really for the best?
Can I do this on my own?
Why are you rubbing her in my face?
Why can't you just stop?
Why can't I stop crying?
How much longer will this last?
Why didn't this work?
What do I do now?
Am I really strong enough to do this?
Why do I feel this way?
Why can't this be easier?
What am I doing wrong?
Why didn't you just do right by us?
Why was it so hard for you to just change?
Why do I feel so weak?
How much longer will this last?
Why can't I stop crying?
Am I really strong enough to do this?
Yes you are strong enough! Stronger than anyone I know! Love ya!
ReplyDelete