Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bucket List

I wouldn't say I technically have a bucket list per say, but I am trying to get out of the old stuffy, boring routine of life and try new things and experience life to its fullest.  My darling little friend encouraged me to do the 5k Color Run with her and her daughter coming up April 5.  I can't say that I have ever thought to myself  'I'd love to run 3+ miles in a race!'  However, my friend was convincing enough by saying she was signing me up and I was doing it!  I discovered that it was considered the "happiest 5k on the planet" and it was more about having fun with a team of friends, running or walking, getting covered in different colors as you go through the course, all for a great cause!  Our sons can come too and hopefully the weather will be nice and we will have an awesome time!  I'm in no way a runner anymore, but I've been working out more this year so far and will just have to test myself.  I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to post the before and after results of having to run 3+ miles while a rainbow vomits on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment