Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Surreal

If someone would have told me 15 years ago that my life would be what it is today, I would have thought they were certifiable.  There is no way that I would have ever, in a million years, thought I would have experienced what I have, nor would I have ever imagined I would be in the place I am.  It is hard to wrap my brain around all that has happened.  I know that there any many people who have experienced much worse than I.  I guess it's one of those...that will never be me...I will be happily married with 3 kids...building my dream home by the time I am 35...well, so far it isn't happening that way...far from it.  Each day that occurs seems to bring with it something new and uninvited to my life.  I have certainly stopped saying to myself "can it get worse?" because YES it can.  The things that have happened in the last two years were never supposed to happen to me.  Apparently, God intended it that way and I'm sure he saw every step I have taken along the way before I even thought about taking that step.  It is just so surreal to me.  But I will get though it, I have no choice but to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment